Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall Favorites

Just as the weather is starting to cool and the leaves are beginning to turn, everyone's fall lines are hitting stores! I have found some fabulous fall favorites to share-enjoy!!


This headband from J.Crew is adorable! It keeps the fun of Summer, but with great fall colors!


This shirt, also from J.Crew, is fabulous! The necklace-esque adornments on the neckline make this chic and fuss-free for those "I woke up 30 minutes late" mornings!


Who said fall has to be filled with muted color palettes? This is a great tunic for those days your sick of wearing brown!

This jacket is my FAVORITE!! It's a beautiful structure to give the illusion of a super tiny waste, has the feminine touch of the ruffles and the "popped" collar is fierce (thanks Christian Siriano) a la Miranda Priestly in "Devil Wears Prada".


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE skirts in the fall with knee-high boots! This Anthropologie gem is fun and flirty, but still has that rustic look, great for a fall dinner date!


And how can we talk about fall clothing without a nod to fall's fashion friend: the tight! These are textured and wonderful, so when the temperature starts to drop, you can still sport your summer-toned legs!

These new Ugg boots are a must-have! They have a great wedge heel for a more comfortable longer wear and the thin layer of sherling inside will keep your toes warm and toasty on those cool nights!


For some reason, the fall season reminds me of "Yesteryear", the 1950's and just simply put: classics! I love lockets and broaches on blazers! This Anthropologie necklace reminded me of just that! It'd be gorgeous over a black cashmere turtleneck; so classic and elegant!

Fall would not be complete without a cute wrislet! This Marc Jacobs find is perfect to carry all your necessities to apple picking, pumpkin carving and fun fall festivals!

Hope y'all are enjoying the beginning of fall and the fabulous brisk air! The first snow will happen before we know it! Until then!

Love ya,
LaRae

3 comments:

Cissie said...

I am so glad someone shares the same passion for JCREW as me!!! I go in there all the time and then I will take corey in there and show him my wish list. But lets get real...He doesn't pay attention!

Melissa said...

We apparently have similar taste. I love your picks. Someday I'll be able to afford them, maybe! Until then, I'll check Target for knock-offs! :) Melissa

Jamie said...

Um...I love everything you posted, I am a J. Crew addict! Hey, also wanted to let you know you won the giveaway on my site. Email me at mybakingaddiction@gmail.com

-Jamie