Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas before Christmas!

Since Cody and I were flying to Florida for Christmas this year, we decided to do a mini Christmas with each other the Saturday morning before we left--so Friday night was "Christmas Eve" for us--we had a nice dinner and came home to choose one present to open! 

Our "Christmas Eve" together!
Me picking my present from under the tree!

Cody meticulously chose his, as well!

opening his up... wonder what it is??

A coffee thermos and travel mugs---he really wanted them!!!
I opened mine and got a jewelry holder---i love it!!!
_____________________________________
The next morning we woke up to CHRISTMAS MORNING--
we had orange rolls and orange juice (our Christmas traditions!)

We had the fire going as we opened presents. 
My stocking and all the goodies Cody got for me!
-Lemonade vitamin water, argyle stockings, neck massager, fleur de lis note pad and yummy tea tree lip gloss!
Cody and his crazy eyes about to open his stocking!
Cross pops--lollipops in the shape of crosses. It may be sacreligious, but very hilarious!
Maine Maple Syrup!
Then he got a BIG Ohio State Tervis Tumbler--His cup!

Now it's time for PRESENTS!!!!
I got a black beenie I've been wanting forever!!!
Cody got the 1st and 2nd seasons of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
He got me a monogrammed necklace!

Cody got his UGG Boots!!


We had a great FIRST Christmas together--now it's time to head to FLORIDA!!!

1 comment:

Cissie said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Glad he got some manly UGGS! You two are too precious!