Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finally a weekend to relax

After many weekends packed full of events (all which were so fun and worth it), it's finally time to sit back and relax! 

A few days ago, I got a double present in the mail from Abi (one of my dearest friends who lives in Atlanta and i miss more than life), well Abi sent me a great birthday present and our wedding present she had been carrying about with her (i hate when i do that!!) Anyways, Abi got us a Target Giftcard--LOVE THEM!! So, Thursday night, as Cody was at Worship practice, I took my little self on down to one of my favorite stores! Long story short, I got lots of goodies and my big purchase was this outdoor fireplace thing...



Cody just put it together, so I can't wait for us to sit around the fire and sip some coffee this weekend!! Hope everyone is enjoying the fall--I have been loving it!!

Love and Blessings,
C&L Davenport

No comments: