This past weekend we had a church Picnic at Claytor Lake. I wanted something easy, fun and most of all delicious!! These were such a big hit and they were so easy to make!
15-20 Kabob Skewers
1- large package of Cherry Tomatoes
1- "ball" of fresh Mozzarella
6-7 fresh basil leaves
4 tbsp. Olive Oil
Fresh Cracked Pepper
1. Rinse off the tomatoes & basil leaves. Pat dry with a paper towel
2. Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
3. Alternate between tomato and cheese cube
4. In food processor, combine basil and olive oil, mix until "frothy"
5. Pour basil and olive oil mixture over the finished skewers, top with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Refrigerate (optional)
7. Eat and Enjoy!!