Friday, September 5, 2008

Northstar Women's Retreat

I'm slightly behind on posting about the Women's Retreat at Northstar, but it was such an awesome time we had this summer, I couldnt leave it out!! It was in the beginning of August and we had it at the local community center with about 25 ladies in attendance! It was such a blast! Here are a few pictures to show you about the retreat...




My mom and her new friend-Mrs. Rancourt

So excited mom got to hear me speak!! Such a cool experience!

Popping balloons for the amazing prizes!!

Writing prayer requests within the Crown of Thorns




JoAnn leading worship





My first nametag with my new last name!!



Erin (the women's ministry leader), me, Cynthia Rancourt (she gave her testimony) & Tonia Anderson (gave her testimony too--AMAZING!)



My cute mom!



Just a few of the ladies enjoying our Panera Box Lunches!


Love and Blessings,
C&L Davenport



1 comment:

Cissie said...

Larae Davenport, how do you do it? You are already involved in so much in your new town! I wish I was like that. I just want to find a great new church!