Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Recent Happenings


Well, I know, I've been MIA, but the past two months have been quite crazy, but in such a great way! We've had Christmas, New Year's, baby showers and weddings and all the fun things in between.



To kick off this post, I'll be a little delayed in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope you each had an amazing holiday and more importantly were able to spend it with the ones you love!



Cody and I had a great time in Ohio, for our first white Christmas together! His family is so sweet and we had such a fun time! We also got to spend a couple of days with Cody's brother, Travis, and his wife, Vanessa. They recently moved to Columbus to plant a church and we got to see their new house--love it! (Shopping in a big city wasn't too shabby, either!!...Sur la Table is my new favorite place on earth!)



Anywho--we had a great Christmas in Ohio, then headed down to the cabin in Boone for Christmas with my parents! We had a blast spending time with my aunt, uncle and their two boys! We enjoyed the tremendous amounts of snow, laughed at the newbies learning to ski/snowboard and even built a really crappy snowman!



Well, I know that leaves much to be desired, but I have to run...will post much more later! To make up for it, I leave you with a video of our new niece, Estella...I think you'll fall in love like we already have..thanks Travis for the 'looks who's talking' rendition :)








Love & Blessings,



LaRae

2 comments:

Megan said...

Finally a new post! woohoo! :)

Stephanie said...

she's a cutie!